Past Conference Presenters
Carnegie Mellon University 2009 (featuring BrainBuzzTM)
Hosted by Project Olympus
MIT Conference 2006
- Regis McKenna, Founder, Regis McKenna, Inc.
- Suvashis Bhattacharya, Associate, Intellectual Property, Nixon Peabody
- John Calvert, Technology Center 2100 Supervisory Patent Examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Christine R. Ethridge, Partner, K&L Gates
- Jonathan C. Parks, Director, Intellectual Property Group, Cohen & Grigsby P.C.
- Darren E. Wolf, Senior Counsel and Jenifer Slinskey Tarasi, Associate, Thorp Reed & Armstrong
- Babs Carryer, President, Carryer Consulting
- Prof. R.F. Culbertson, Carnegie Mellon University
- Deborah Kelly, Principal, Creative Marketing Strategies
- Robert J. Oltmanns, President, Skutski & Oltmanns
- Leslie Tullio, Senior Vice President, Brodeur Partners
- Evan Anderson, Director of Prototyping Services, WidgetWorks, a division of Applied Engineering, Inc.
- Mike Maczuzak, Founder and Designer President, SmartShape Design
- Tony Shoemaker, IDSA, Senior Industrial Designer, Bally Design
- Bill Bernstein, Designer and Al Bower, Project Manager, Daedalus
- Edward R. Engler, General Partner, Pittsburgh Equity Partners. LP
- Jonathan King, Founder and President, Equity Guidance, Inc.
- Stephan Mueller, Executive in Residence, Idea Foundry, Inc.
- Sean Sebastian, Partner, Birchmere Ventures
- Mike Stubler, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Draper Triangle Ventures
- Allen J. Dines, Assistant Director, Office of Corporate Relations, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Randy Eager, Executive in Residence, Innovation Works
- Jim Jen, Director, AlphaLab
- Raymond Luk, Managing Director, Flow Ventures
- Aaron Tainter, Associate, Meakem Becker Venture Capital
- Luke Skurman, Founder and CEO, College Prowler
- Lynsie Camuso, Co-Founder and Vice President, ShowClix
- Nick Pinkston, Founder, CloudFab
Hosted by the Public Service Center
- Colin Angle, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, iRobot
- Dr. Gururaj "Desh" Deshpande, Founder and Chairman, Sycamore Networks, Inc.
- Paige Arnof-Fenn, Founder and CEO, Mavens and Moguls, Columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine
- Robert Inglese, Vice President, Technology Seed Investments, BDC Venture Capital
- David Steinberg, Senior Associate, PureTech Ventures
- Kenneth P. Morse, Serial Entrepreneur and Senior Lecturer and Managing Director, MIT Entrepreneurship Center
- Jonathon Scott Feit, Chief Editor and Publisher, Citizen Culture
- John Lanza, Partner, Intellectual Property Practice, Choate, Hall & Stewart
- Ajay Bam, Founder and VP of Products and Services, MobileLime
- Andrew Bendheim, Chief Operating Officer, UTEK-EKMS, Inc.
- Doug Brenhouse, Vice President Finance and Operations, MetaCarta, Inc.
- Dr. S. Thomas Emerson, The David T. and Lindsay J. Morgenthaler Professor of Entrepreneurship, Director, Donald H. Jones Center for Entrepreneurship, Carnegie Mellon University
- Dr. Thomas J. Fogarty, Clinical Professor of Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center
- Panos Panay, Founder and CEO, Sonicbids
University of Toronto Conference 2005
- John Abele, Founder Chairman, Boston Scientific
- David Tobin, CEO, Canadian Intellectual Property Organization
- Anthony Lacavera, President and CEO, Globalive Communications (#1 Company on the 2004 Profit 100)
- Dr. H. Douglas Barber, Founder, Director, and Past President and CEO, Gennum Corporation
- Andrew Harrison, Associate, Primaxis Technology Ventures Inc.
- David Unsworth, Senior Associate, RBC Strategic Technology Fund
- Michael Lee, Vice-President, Interad
- Dr. Harold Jennings, Inventor of Meningitis C Vaccine; recipient of Manning Award of Distinction and the Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal
- Thomas Parsons, Chair of OnSETT, and Senior Business Development Officer at the Research, Business Development Office of the University Health Network
Sylvan Browne, Bereskin & Parr