Sponsorship and Advertising
Webinar sponsor: Globalive Communications
Globalive Communications Corp. is the leading provider of next generation IP-based telecommunications solutions globally, developing and delivering innovative applications and first-rate services to its clients.
Online community sponsor: Ramius Corporation
Ramius Corporation is an Internet applications company focused on the development and delivery of social software that streamlines business processes and empowers individuals. Ramius' CommunityZero online community software and professional services enable clients to build successful online communities in support of partner, customer and employee engagement strategies. Founded in 1998, Ramius leading clients include: Compuware, IEEE, NASA, the American Marketing Association and the World Bank.
Over the years, YII has been supported by many leading corporations and institutions, including:
- BDC Venture Capital
- Bereskin & Parr
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Center for Innovation Law and Policy
- CGI, Inc.
- Choate, Hall & Stewart
- Consulate General of Canada in Boston
- Deshpande Center at MIT
- Dow Jones Emerging Ventures Forum
- DuPont Canada
- j2 Global Communications
- Magna International
- Minute Maid
- MIT Public Service Center
- MIT Technology Review
- Mitsubishi Canada
- Ontario Society for Excellence in Technology Transfer
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Technology Ventures
- Silicon Valley Association for Startup Entrepreneurs
- Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.
- Xerox Canada